- "From Expert to Crowdsourced Interactive Segmentation" by Axel CARLIER
- "Automatic Recognition of Spontaneous Smiles" by Nizar OUARTI
- "Ontology-based Statistical Reasoning" by Thibaut TIBERGHIEN
Cross Knowledge Seminars
IPAL is organizing on a regular basis small seminars about various topics dealt with in the lab: from image analysis to pervasive computing. You will find below a description of the latest & upcoming meetings. Please feel free to propose one.
Contact: email@example.com | People in charge: Joaquim Bellmunt & Thomas Braud.
This short Cross-Knowledge meeting has been dedicated to an introduction to CUDA and GPU computing.
Time: 10.00am - 11.30am
Venue: Fusionopolis, meeting room Resonance at level 13 Connexis North Tower (for externals, an ID will be needed at Fusionopolis lobby to get a visitor pass and access to the 13th floor).
As researchers at IPAL are starting to handle GPU-oriented programmation, we felt the need to gather some introductory information on this topic to help everyone to get started.
- "Imaging cell-cell junction one at a time or in large number" by Virgile VIASNOFF
- "Using Formal Models for analysis of Biological Pathways" by Blaise GENEST
- "The MICO Project: COgnitive MIcroscopy for Breast Cancer Grading" by Ludovic ROUX
Venue: NUS, AS6, 5th Floor, Meeting Room 6 (MR6)
The following topics have been tackled:
- "Applications of Interactive Computer Vision" by Junhong GAO
- "A New In-Camera Imaging Model for Color Computer Vision and its Application" by Haiting LIN
- "Marked Point Process for Automatic Neuronal Network Extraction" by Sreetama BASU
- "Cognitive Vision: Towards Ontology-driven Medical Image Processing" by Olivier MORERE
- "Integration of Medical Imaging in Physicians' Reporting Workflow" by Sharmili Roy
- "2D-3D Neural Stem Cell Neurosphere Modelisation" by Stéphane Rigaud
- "Incorporation of Prior-Knowledge into Learning with SVMs - Part II" by Antoine Veillard
Listed below are the talks to be given by some of our doctoral students during the IPAL full-day meeting, general council and team-building held at Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa.
- "Automatic Neuronal Reconstruction" by Sreetama Basu
- "Video Crowd Behavior Analysis" by Antoine Fagette
- "A biologically inspired approach to image classification" by Sepehr Jalali
- "Semantic Web for AAL: Design & Deployment - Lessons Learned" by Thibaut Tiberghien
- "Incorporation of prior-knowledge into learning with SVMs" by Antoine Veillard
Browse through our past seminars...