ICOST is a top venue to present to, discuss and network with key researchers and stakeholders in the fields of smart environments, assistive technologies, robotics and health telematics systems. The conference welcomes participants with academic, clinical, industrial and policy background as well as caregivers and end-users to foster integrative approaches around a dynamic and hands-on program mixing keynotes and presentations with a healthy dose of demonstrations and technical exhibits.
Two worshops were held jointly: IW-SMART on smart rehabilitation technologies, and IW-MOHES on mobile health services.
Keynote speeches were delivered by:
- Prof Michael Lightner, VP for Academic Affairs, University of Colorado, USA
- Dr Simon M. Lin, Chief Research Information Officer at Nationwide Children’s Hospital, USA
- Dr Warren A. Kibbe, Director of the Center for Biomedical Informatics and Information Technology, NCI, USA
- Alain Costes, Director of Standardization at AFNOR, France
- Prof Sylvain Allano, Chief Scientific Officer at PSA Peugeot Citroën, France
This edition was organised with the support of Renault, a major stakeholder in Wuhan.